syyskuuta 12, 2004
Anni Kulmala

Personal details
Name: Anni KulmalaDate of birth: 9 of June 1978
Place of residence: Rauma
Family: Father Seppo, mother Ritva, sister Katariina and brother Konsta.
Education: Master of Science (Econ.) majored in Information Systems Science, University of Jyväskylä
Current job: Project Manager at Fujitsu
Language skills: Finnish (mother tongue), English (ok), Swedish (nå ja...), French (comme ci, comme ça), Spanish (no comprendo)
Orienteering details
Started orienteering: At the age of 8Former clubs: Kodisjoen Kaiku (1984-1991), Rasti-Lukko (1992-2000)
Shoes: Jalas S4, VJ Integrator
Compass: Moscow 3C
Best achievements
Venla relay: 2nd in 2005, 6th in 2006Finnish Championships, individual: Several positions among the top 10 in junior classes.
Finnish Championships, relay: 5th in 2006, 1st in 1997 and 1998 (D20)
Other relays: 1st in Smålandskavlen 2003, 9th in Tiomila 2008, 1st in Ungdomens Tiomila 1995
Junior World Championships: Hardly worth mentioning, but I run the short distance and relay (2nd team) in 1998 (Reims, France)
Irrelevant details
Many can't believe this: I have done 300 squats with a weight of 40 kg (then I was told to stop).Quite embarrassing: I'm in Facebook. I like K-maro.
Beyond my capabilities: Finish reading Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment.
Tilaa Blogitekstit [Atom]


