Mecatrade

Yyteri

marraskuuta 04, 2004

 

Heli Jukkola

Heli Jukkola

Personal details

Name: Heli Jukkola
Date of birth: 26 of November 1979
Place of residence: Helsinki
Family: Father Seppo, mother Kirsti, sister Tiina and brother Timo. Boyfriend Tero.
Education: Studying veterinary medicine at the University of Helsinki
Language skills: Finnish (mother tongue), English, Swedish

Orienteering details

Started orienteering: At the age of 8.
Former clubs: None.
Shoes: New Balance
Compass: Thumb compass

Best achievements

World Championships: 1st in long distance 2007, 1st in relay 2006 and 2007, 2nd in long distance 2005, 3rd in middle distance 2004 and 2003.
Venla relay: 2nd in 2005, 6th in 2002 and 2003
Finnish Championships, individual: A lot of medals.
Finnish Championships, relay: 1st in 2004, 5th in 2006
Other relays: 1st in Smålandskavlen 2003, 9th in Tiomila 2008
More detailed list at the Finnish Orienteering Federation's internet page.

Irrelevant details

Many can't believe this: I´ve participated in walking competitions when I was young and placed 4th in Finnish Championships.
Quite embarrassing: I don´t remember names too well and sometimes I just can´t recall the name of the person I´m talking to.
Beyond my capabilities: Streching: sometimes ok, very often not!
Kommentit: Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]




<< Etusivu

Tilaa Blogitekstit [Atom]