Mecatrade

Yyteri

tammikuuta 03, 2007

 

Anni Heikkonen

Anni Heikkonen

Personal details

Name: Anni Heikkonen
Date of birth: 3 of March 1984
Place of residence: Helsinki
Family: Father Erkki, mother Eeva-Liisa, sister Hanna and brother Juho.
Education: Studying veterinary medicine at the University of Helsinki
Language skills: Finnish (mother tongue), English, Swedish, German


Orienteering details

Started orienteering: At the age of 8 with her father.
Former clubs: Rasti-Lukko (1992-2004), Espoon Suunta (2005-2006).
Shoes: VJ Panther (3,5)
Compass: Suunto thumb


Best achievements

Venla relay: 16/2010, 6/2008, 13/2006
Finnish Championships, individual: 3rd in lond distance in 2011 and 7th in 2007. Several positions among the top 10 in junior classes.
Finnish Championships, relay: 3rd in 1997 (D20)
Other relays: 9th in Tiomila in 2008 and 15th in 2005, 9th in Smålandskavlen in 2007


Irrelevant details

Many can't believe this: How much I stress new situations...though I look calm.
Quite embarrassing: I like animals, also outside the job.
Beyond my capabilities: To clean a cat's sandbox... that’s why I don’t have any cats :)
Kommentit: Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]




<< Etusivu

Tilaa Blogitekstit [Atom]