Mecatrade

Yyteri

marraskuuta 04, 2004

 

Matleena Mannelin

Matleena Mannelin

Personal details

Name: Matleena Mannelin
Date of birth: 1st of July 1987
Place of residence: Espoo
Family: Father Rauno, mother Merja, sister Annika and brother Arttu. Boyfriend Jussi.
Education: Studying physiotherapy at the Laurea University of Applied Sciences
Language skills: Finnish (mother tongue), English, Swedish

Orienteering details

Started orienteering: At the age of 5
Former clubs: None
Shoes: Olway
Compass: Suunto Arrow 5

Best achievements

Venla relay: 31 in 2004
Finnish Championships, individual: 2nd in sprint 2003 (D16), 3rd in middle distance 2003 (D16), several positions among the top 10.
Other relays: 15th in Tiomila 2006

Irrelevant details

Many can't believe this: I have been fighting against hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism since spring 2004. And the fight is still going on.
Quite embarrassing: I love Shakira. She is also my best running companion.
Beyond my capabilities: Be able to practise yoga or do deep stretching. I'm too impatient so I'll lose my nerves in five minutes.
Kommentit: Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]




<< Etusivu

Tilaa Blogitekstit [Atom]